Friday, April 1, 2011

Nerds

There is no denying it ... I'm attracted to brains, glasses, nerdy t-shirts and guys that can make me look dumb in conversation (that is totally messed up) ... I just can't help it, I HEART NERDS. I was wearing my new Hello Kitty I Heart Nerds earrings and hair clips today (I'm such a fangirl) and thinking about how cool nerdy people are. So, being in a nerdy mood (must be from school starting this week) I just had to look at the fun stuff on Etsy and this is what I came up with. 

NEED!

This is hilarious 

(I seriously can't even pick a favorite here, I <3 them all)

Seriously, Boarders is such a bad place for me to go into,
I literally limit myself to three books each time

Heart this, Heart Snow White, Heart Nerdy Interpretations of Everything :)

Who wants to be like everyone else? Cheerleaders ... ick

I heart Sheldon :)

You don't even want to know how many Grammar books I own
... it's embarrassing

... hehehehehe

(seriously, $35?)

I miss those commercials ... and the knockoffs suck

So very true

Get it? Bahaha

Seriously, there isn't a thing on here that I wouldn't buy ... okay, maybe the Beard t-shirt, but only because I don't have one and it would be a little too dorky to wear around ... and Nerds are different than Dorks dontcha know :)

1 comment: