Tuesday, February 15, 2011

To Be This Brave...

Continuing with my being brave theme, I'd love to be this brave with my decorating. I'd love the idea of dressing like Lady Gaga (okay, maybe I could pull off that hair bow), but I'd be much more comfortable in a crazily decorated apartment. There are always aspects you could take away from any room, like you could have a dark colored wall, but I like this whole apartment! It has instant drama and beauty that couldn't exist if you only took bits and pieces out. No room in my house looks like this, they simply aren't that fabulous. Am I brave enough ... to live in what has been dubbed, The Black Apartment? 




 

Is it me, or does that curtain look wrinkled?


The Black Apartment is owned (and enjoyed) by Cindy Gallup ... if you don't know who she is, don't worry, I didn't either ... however, she is a brilliant ad exec :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment