Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Top Ten - Shopping

As always, these aren't in any particular order:


Sephora. Because I love makeup and playing.


Anthropologie. Because they have the best ... everything. I might just re-buy the same duvet cover again, that's how much I love it.


Kate's Paperie. Because a handwritten note is ALWAYS better and writing down your schedule is so much better then keeping it electronically.


Old Navy. Because clothes should be stylish ... and cheep.


Target. Because everything in the store is cute. Because I can't get out of there without spending $50. Because I love redecorating and nothing there is horribly overpriced.


PetCo. Because I love spoiling my animal children :).


Michael's. Because I love making stuff. Because I love crafts. Because I love having three hundred different sheets of paper that I grimace before using because I want to have them, not to use them ... don't mock me.


Boarders. Because it is better than Barnes and Nobel (even though they have Starbucks). Because they have everything I want. Because their staff know me by name. Because I can't ever leave with only one book. Because they have the bestest best sales ever.


Sanrio. Because The Hello Kitty Store was my reward for shopping in the mall with my mom as a little girl without complaining. Because their pencils smell like powder. Because you get a little gift when you buy something that is almost as good as what you buy. Because of My Melody, Hello Kitty, and Spotty Dog.


Beyond the Rack. Because everything here is on sale. Because everything here is more affordable than before. Because I love a sale and I love shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment