Friday, March 18, 2011

Day Before The Weekend

Because I work the weekends they don't hold the same thrill for me as they do for others. I mean, if I knew I was about to have two glorious days off (in a row?!?) I would be much more excited, but for me they are just two more days of the week. However, if I was going to have two days off, relaxing and enjoying, this is what I would be doing.




Updating my Mobile Me Calendar. Not only is it fantastic and looks like a classic day-planner, but it is more streamlined and I love it. I started using it today and I'm now hooked ... all it needs is a to-do list and it could replace my fantastic Kate's Paperie one ... but even as I say that I feel sad, I can't get rid of my Kate's one, they are too wonderful :)




Drinking Tea and reading. First of all I love Lemon Zinger, with some honey it is the best tea in the 


world, bar none. Don't argue this one with me. Secondly, I'd love to have the time before school starts to re-read The Great Gatsby. I haven't read it since high school and a quote on Facebook today reminded me of how beautifully written that book truly is. 


Finally, I'd be taking the dogs on a nice, long walk, enjoying the warming weather and spending time with my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment