Monday, March 7, 2011

Top Ten - Travel Lust

I have a desire to travel this year ... here is the lust list ... lets see how many I can check off my list.


Winter Park Colorado ... not really a lust, since we already went :) 

Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA ... where I just got into Graduate School.

The Smithsonian in Washington D.C.

Library of Congress in Washington D.C. is the largest library in the world (both shelf space and quantity of books) ... Washington D.C. is on my lust list.

Napa Valley, California

San Francisco, CA ... this lust list entry is all about visiting my Grandparents, but who wouldn't mind visiting all the beautiful places they live near?

Florida. I don't even know where specifically, but it is warm and beautiful and I'd be willing to trade :)

Iowa ... to do some family history digging ... and to tour the the
Cherokee Iowa Mental Health Hospital :)

Speaking of lust ... how about Egypt? Now that their political issues are under control, I really, really want to go here!

The mountains of Ireland are calling my name.

Paris, of course, couldn't miss the list ... and at the top of my list to do in Paris? The Louvre.

New York City ... who doesn't want to party here?

No comments:

Post a Comment